Friday, April 6, 2007

The Six Nuts

Well, I must say that I am quite honored to be part of such a prestigous group like "The Six Nuts." But I must ask, who came up with "The Six Nuts"? I mean, if I thought long and hard about it, it might just hurt my feelings being refered to as a nut. I mean, whatever happened about caring for other's self-esteem. OK, maybe I helped come up the idea, but that is so not the point here. We are talking about a group of six fellas, who are quite quirky, especially when you get them all together......late at night....playing "Apples to Apples"...yeah, yeah, we're The Six Nuts. That's us. Self-esteem aside, this is the blog for The Six Nuts. I hope you enjoy.

Stay out of trouble,

Bub

1 comment:

Unknown said...

After deep thought and a using a bit of obvious common sense to do some surmising, I have come to the conclusion that there really are six types of Nuts in the world. The Walnut, the Acorn, the Pecan, the Cashew, the Pistachio, and, the Almond. Some would comment and say that the peanut is also a Nut, but this is not the case. Is actually a member of the Legume family witch makes it a Bean. Now, a Bean is not a nut is it? "The Five Nuts and One Bean..." I do have a question on this though: There is one of the Nuts that appears to stand out... Anyways, to preserve the integrity of the Nuts and stay on the topic at hand, I will not mention names. Well, until later, signed Not a Nut, but Nuts about Nuts.