Friday, April 13, 2007

Home School Day at the Capitol

Hey there,

Today all Six Nuts attended Home School Day at the Capitol. We had a great time (at least I did). My highlight of the day was taking some 375+ pictures that are going to take forever to go through. But I already have one order for a CD of them... those poor folks don't know what they're asking for. I'll see if I can post some of them on here soon (my camera battery just died, so it will take a little bit).

Anyhow, I thought I'd just let you know what was juicy for me today and I hope that you shall comment and tell us all what was juicy for you!

Sincerely,

Jeorge

11 comments:

David said...

It was a awesome day. God sure outdid those smart weather people. ;) They even closed the house session because the "bad weather".

Andrew said...

Amen, brother. What happened to that 6-10" if snow? Did it even accumulate? Don't mind me saying but I'm gonna use the "M" word:Miracle.

Andrew said...

By the way, all the nuts weren't there. Frankie was absent. He had to make this world keep turning by going to work.

Anonymous said...

'Twas a good day. BTW, what exactly is your definition for "juicy"?

Michael said...

Definition of the word juicy? I'll have to work on getting that into words. I'll try to get back to you on that.

Jeorge

Anonymous said...

Rachel, there is nothing that can describe "juicy". It's just a juicy word.

Anonymous said...

The juiciest thing I think was the clapping. I love listening to it. Perhaps the most un-juiciest thing was meeting ___________

Anonymous said...

BILL RITTER?

Michael said...

Ok people,

Sorry it took me so long. Here is a pretty good definition of juicy: " very profitable, appealing, interesting, satisfying, or substantive: a juicy contract; a juicy part in a movie." All in all, this doesn't really do this word justice. Although this feeble attempt may give your feeble minds some idea of the true meaning of the word juicy, I do have to agree with peggy.

Sincerely,

Jeorge

Anonymous said...

BTW, yes, it was Bill Ritter.

Anonymous said...

I mean the anon. comment under the Peggy comment