Thursday, April 19, 2007

Posts? What posts?

It has recently been brought to my attention that there has been some complaints about the number of posts from the "other" three nuts. Well, as one of those nuts, I am actually POSTING to settle the matter. The reason is...............................................well, what do you think is the reason?

Thank you and have a great day.

Gus

P.S. This might be my last post for the next, oh say, month or so. Maybe! It might be longer. We'll never know. You'll just have to wait and see. Maybe! So, consider yourself lucky. Until my next post....we'll see you later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never seen anything so interesting. Where'd you get the idea? Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

Busyness....but that seems to be everyone's excuse so...you can't use it! Ah yes, you are just catching up with...life...but how do you do that when you live it everyday? Possibly not possible!

Anonymous said...

Why did you do it? I need a more explanatory explanation. If you had time to do that, you could have done a good one.

David said...

BORING...Boring...boring...

Come on O'l Gus and Frankie and Tom. How about posting something that's going to get us more views and comments.

Anonymous said...

Yep! I totally agree with you, man!