Saturday, June 2, 2007

Photo Shoot!

How do, folks!

I'm here at the YMCA of Estes Park with some friends on a way cool photo shoot. Among the attendants are Ima, Yum-Yum, Olde Pat, and Larry. From about 11 o'clock to about 12:30, we tromped the streets of down town Estes Park. Then we ate lunch and climbed up 1.7 miles to Gem Lake. Shortly after arrival at that place, it started to rain. :'( But then it stopped. :) But by the time it stopped, we were a ways back down the trail. :'( But I think I got some good pictures. :) Ha HA! I am almost done downloading my photos. Anyway, I had/am having a great time and shall maybe post some of my pictures here. 82 more pictures to go 17:44:22 . 60 more to go 17:45:16. It might be a bit more. There are some elk in with their antlers still in velvet just outside the building I'm in. I took some pictures of them. Maybe they will be good. :) Maybe they will be bad. :'( You never know. :| 32 more to go 17:46:40. 20 more to go 17:47:50. 10 more 17:48:20. NO MORE!!!!!!! 17:49:08.

Ok, folks!!

Have a jolly good one!!

Jeorge

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like way too much fun.

Anonymous said...

It was way too much fun! :)

Anonymous said...

Take me along next time...actually you'd probably regret within a few minutes. ;)

Anonymous said...

Never, never, never would I regret taking you! :)

Anonymous said...

:):) Glad to hear that. I never truly believed you would... ;)

Ryan_Th3_K1d said...

sounds like yall's had fun!!!! lookin forward to see some of those pics ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Jeorge, where are those pictures?? No rush, just wanting to know if you were going to post
some! :)

Anonymous said...

You need to post your 'soft' picture-you know, the one that nearly killed somebody. :)

It may be a little off the subject, but is it wrong to request a post from Messr. Tom P. Nut, Frankie Wal Nut, or Gus Oak Nut? We have been missing their contributions of late.