Thursday, April 10, 2008

Please Pray!

We received another letter from Josh today asking for prayer and encouragement! Down at ALERT, they have a saying regarding the "going gets tough" and as he says, the further they go into Basic, the harder it is becoming. Therefore, I, on behalf of my family and my brothers, am asking for more prayer coverage over each of the guys individually and as a group! :) I cannot completely express to you the importance of this however am trusting and praying that the Lord will show you all.

Also, to all of my brothers great encourager's and friends, if you have a moment, please take the time to email/write the guys. :) I know that they would be thrilled to get something from friends back home for it would be such an encouragement to them as the days go by! Here again is the email address - alertmen@alertacademy.com (in the subject line please write Recruit "First and Last Name") You are more then welcome to send letters:

International ALERT Academy
Recruit (first and last name)
One Academy Blvd.
Big Sandy, TX 75755

Words are not fit enough to express our gratitude to you all for coming alongside of the guys through prayer! We pray the Lord blesses you all richly as each effort is made! :)

Gratefully,
Elisabeth for the Tijerina Family

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run and not be weary; and they shall walk and not faint" Isaiah 40:31

"Fear thou not: for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness" Isaiah 41:10

No comments: