Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The new post!

I have an idea. Let's have a photo contest. Each person can enter 3 photos for the following 3 categories:

Best Scenery
Craziest
Best overall picture (Has to be taken by yourself)

The pictures do not have to be yours, except for the "Best Picture" category.

E-mail me the photos (only one per category per person). The judges will be members (hopefully all the members) of the six nuts and blog readers will be able to give input.
Use discretion with what pictures you send, or you will be disqualified. The deadline will be the 31st.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

One more day!

Steven said...

oooh kay! let's see em! or vote.. or something..er.. yeah!

I DEMAND SOMETHING!

Anonymous said...

DEMAND SECONDED!

David said...

Actually we are about to cancel this contest due to the low response.

Tina the Talking Tummy said...

You could just post all the entries (without declaring a winner), so that we have SOMETHING! to look at.

David said...

The only people that entered were Ryan W. and the late Steve. :P

Steven said...

I was not late! I sent it in at 11:59 on the 31st! That doesn't constitute lateness! it makes me.. er ..uumm.. Last Second! or is that the last seconds?

HOWEVER! That's not all, you may only refer to me as such:

The Great Steve o rama
The bringer of doughnuts
The Gimpy man
Steve-O
Weird-O
Steve the Strange
Steve the Mentally Challenged
Captain Tact
AND last but not least.
The Master of Disaster...
Or just Steve



Ok.. now on to the bigger problem..
ONLY 2 PEOPLE ENTERED? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Even bigger problem that I now am pondering.. WHO WON? ME? or the other guy? ;)

Unknown said...

Hey Wierd-O O-Steve-o,

It was a tie.

Steven said...

Sweeet! That means I won!
YAY :D
I was First.. YAY .. lol
thank you for referring to me properly.